Rules and Regulations
Please read carefully to ensure the safety of everyone who will be enjoying our equipment.
1) Always have adult supervision at ALL times, when children are in or around the unit.
2) Children must remove their shoes prior to entering the unit.
3) Keep the number of children in the unit at or below the number indicated in the rental agreement.
4) No horseplay or flips.
5) Absolutely NO gum, food, drinks, candy or silly string in the unit. These items, especially silly string, are very harmful to the vinyl. Violation of this rule can result in additional charges for cleaning.
6) Keep smaller children out of the unit when older children are jumping. Allow a separate time for just the small children to participate and enjoy the fun.
7) Do not move the unit from the set up location for any reason.
8)Do not use near water or when fireworks are being used or will be used.
9) Have FUN!